Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 28, 2009

Dukes Up


My day job is severely cutting into my blogging time of late, so I'm just gonna pass on the stuff that comes my way..

..For example, here's the latest podcast installment from Duke Etienne (Head High). 

Duke Etienne Podcast #14


Dark Knight  // Mutant Funk
Bookworms // African Rhythms
Zomby // One Foot Ahead Of The Other
Silkie // Spark
Red // I Should Tell Your Mama On Ya
Baatin // Marvelous
Jimmy Castor Bunch // It’s Just Begun (Larry Levan Mix)
Holzer & Kamura // Pure Love
Players Association // Let Your Body Go
Don Armandos Second Avenue Rhumba Band // Deputy Of Love
Fallout // The Morning After
Martyn // For Lost Relatives
F // Epilogue (Ramadanman Mix)
Kode 9 & The Space Ape // Do You See What I See
Elemental // Talk

Point of interest - Track 5 in the mix is "Ishould tell your mama on ya" by Red (some guy out of LA, who seems to be riding out a wave of interest right now), I fucking love.  Strange looking cat, but definately onto something.  Here's the Youtube vid, with some extra remixed bits:



PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment