Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2009

Harry Love - Fun House


I used to bump into Harry Love all over the place, but as I don't get out that much these days, I think the last time I saw him, he was DJing at the Primo show at Matter in the O2. Got into a conversation about day jobs and cutting hair, but got interrupted by Biggest Gord.

I dont know exactly how I came across it, but if your craving good, honest hip-hop like mom used to make, you can catch him and MK spinning at the Fun House Monday through Thursday nights 10-1.

Can't say I catch it every night, but its always worth checking what been going on. Some recent visitors to the kitchen include Klashnekoff, who no-one's seen in ages, and Raekwon the Mother fuckin Chef.

Here's to everyone holding out hope that Cuban Linx II is the shit.



No comments:

Post a Comment